Thursday 17 January 2013

Timed assessment


For our timed assessments we have been put into pairs. We have to replicate one of our partners designs. During the assessment we aren't supposed to speak to each other, all the information and instructions have to be swapped prior to the assessment. 
I've been put with Billie-Rae.

We met up and swapped face charts and spent almost an hour going over every little detail of our designs. I left the conversation feeling very confident! We each gave each other notes on how we achieved our looks and a little checklist of all the products that we'd need.



Billie also gave me very clear instructions with the hair. We also swapped photos of our final photoshoot. This is hers:




I passed the assessment and I felt very happy with my work.
Billie gave me brilliant instructions and there wasn't a point where I didn't know exactly what I was supposed to be doing.

Here is my version of Billie's design (on a different model):




No comments:

Post a Comment