Tuesday 20 November 2012

Catwalk look - First draft moodboard


Here is a very rough draft of my mood board for the Catwalk look:


I want lots of fur to feature in this look. The idea I have is very simple, it involves only two colours, very healthy looking skin and lots of fur! I want the hair to almost resemble fur.


The contrast of the red on the white is supposed to represent the colour of blood on white snow. The tattooing is a tradition among many Eskimo/Inuit tribes. The tattoos wouldn't normally be red but because I wanted it to also represent blood, and the tattoo comes from the mouth, I feel that the tattoo serves two purposes; the traditional tattoo and blood from eating the raw animal. I am going to have my model wearing fur also because this is another product of an animal that an Eskimo/Inuit would use. 


My first go at the look (on myself) I really need to practice keeping the lines precise and thin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment